2K Announces WWE® SuperCard – Season 2 Now Available for Mobile Devices
Exceeding 7.5 million global downloads to date, 2K’s action-packed WWE mobile collectible card game delivers larger roster, increased customization, expanded tournament play and more
New York, NY – August 20, 2015 – 2K today announced the action-packed entertainment of WWE® SuperCard, the Company’s renowned collectible card-battling game, will raise the stakes with extensive content in WWE SuperCard – Season 2. Featuring an expanded roster of WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends, the debut of NXT Superstars and Divas, enhanced King of the Ring tournament play, an updated Exhibition Mode with a new WWE Divas card slot, increased customization options and more, WWE SuperCard – Season 2 is available now as an update for download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android™ devices.
WWE SuperCard has exceeded 7.5 million global downloads since its release in August 2014 and carries an average rating of 4.5/5 stars on the App Store, as well as a 4/5 rating on Google Play. Offering more than 700 cards in active play, with more to come in Season 2, WWE SuperCard challenges players to build teams of WWE Superstars, Divas and Legends, train them to full potential, battle in various match types and test their luck in fast-paced tournament action. In addition, players can enhance their free-to-play experience through purchase of individual card packs.
“WWE SuperCard sets the standard for bringing together the right brand and fan base in WWE with the competitive and engaging nature of collectible card games,” said Harley Howe, Co-Studio Head at Cat Daddy Games. “Season 2 elevates the authentic, hard-hitting WWE action more than 7.5 million fans have grown to love through new content certain to enhance the WWE experience in a mobile format.”
WWE SuperCard – Season 2 features include:
* CUSTOMIZABLE CARDS – Customize and train Season 2 cards while earning tokens to permanently increase stats;
* LARGER ROSTER – Access hundreds of cards featuring a variety of WWE and NXT Superstars and Divas, including Season 2 additions Brock Lesnar®, Undertaker®, Stone Cold Steve Austin®, Kevin Owens™, Samoa Joe™, Adrian Neville™, Charlotte™ and many more;
* EXPANDED EXHIBITION DECK – Compete with an additional WWE Diva in solo matches, as well as in new Divas tag matches;
* LOYALTY FUSIONS – Convert Season 1 cards into powerful Season 2 variants via the game’s Fusion Chamber;
* GLOBAL CHAT – Connect with anyone in the world while playing WWE SuperCard;
* WEEKLY EVENTS – Participate in weekly, real-time events with exclusive rewards to increase overall deck strength;
* ENHANCED KING OF THE RING – The 16-man, multi-day tournament is now more strategic than ever with a new enhancement system.
Developed by Cat Daddy Games in conjunction with Visual Concepts, both 2K studios, WWE SuperCard is available now download free of charge on the App Store for iOS devices, including the iPhone, iPad and Pod touch, as well as the Google Play Store and Amazon Appstore for Android devices.
For more information on WWE SuperCard and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram or subscribe on YouTube.