In an update on Brock Lesnar’s status, he’s scheduled to return at the June 15th RAW in Cleveland next week with Paul Heyman. They will be back the next week in Indianapolis and both are planned to be regulars at least through SummerSlam. Lesnar’s next major match back would be at the July 19th Battleground pay-per-view even though he’s facing Kofi Kingston on July 4th in Tokyo. Unless plans change, the Tokyo WWE Network special isn’t going to be promoted on WWE TV in a big way like Elimination Chamber was.
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* June 5th in Ft. Pierce, FL for NXT drew 550 fans
* June 5th in Jackson, MS drew 7,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* June 6th in Largo, FL for NXT drew a sellout of 300 fans
* June 6th in Salt Lake City drew 2,500 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* June 7th in Lake Charles, LA drew 6,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* June 7th in Pensacola, FL drew 3,500 fans (Roman Reigns tour)
* June 8th in New Orleans for RAW drew 9,100 fans
– The June 5th show in Ft. Pierce set a new NXT all-time attendance record while the June 6th NXT show in Largo was the largest crowd they’ve had in that city.